BSc Computer Science
University of Birmingham
2018 - 2021 (3 years)
• On track for a 1st, graduating in 2021.
• 1st (81%) in Second Year.
• Modules include Security and Networks, Software Engineering and Functional Programming
Fellowship Community Manager and Developer Evangelist
June 2020 to Present
• Organising 50 talks, discussions, Q&As and workshops with industry professionals.
• Helping create the program curriculum.
• Building infrastructure to automate processes and admissions.
March 2020 - Present
• Producing live streams for clients all over the world, of all different shapes and sizes.
• Designing and building infrastructure to be used for events.
• Working with event organisers to provide the highest quality service.
Major League Hacking
April 2020 - Present
• Consulting with event organisers, dealing with incidents, and recommending solutions to facilitate the success of the event.
• Representing Major League Hacking, including their partners (Google, GitHub, BlackRock etc.) at hackathons all across of Europe.
• Give presentations and award prizes on behalf of sponsors
Subject Matter Expert
Hackathons UK Consulting
April 2020 - August 2020
• Consulting with a client to build a digital intern hackathon based on my previous experience with the client.
• Helping turn the event digital based on my previous experience with digital events.
• Running workshops and talks for 300 interns.
Platforms Hardware Intern
Summer 2019 - 3 months
• Creating Python drivers for the Arm MPS3 FPGA Prototyping Board memory chip controller, and lab instruments for automated testing.
• Setting up the Platforms Hardware Jenkins CI/CD server for testing embedded boards with Windows and Linux.
• Lead of the winning team of the Intern Challenge.